Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Why Do I Keep Thinking Star Trek

AmazonKindleUserImage via Wikipedia

Visit Carolyn's Reading On the Go Store for all your Kindle needs - Get Your Kindle Now!

Every time I see the Kindle, I keep thinking of star trek. I remember as a kid watching the tv show and seeing the yeoman giving the captain a report to read, it wasn't a book, but a metal box, and he just glanced at it and then signed it. I thought to myself, how cool was that. Where were the papers? Didn't he have to turn a page or something. Nope just glance, and sign. I wanted one of those. For what I don't know but it looked so not of this world. That was the 60's, the 1960's and it was just sci-fi.

Now it's the 21st century, and there's the Kindle. Not a metal box but now my dream has come true. Sweet.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Been through a couple disasters in my time, we all have one way or another. Amazon affiliate.