Sunday, February 5, 2012

Kindle Fire...Is it for me?

Visit Carolyn's Reading On the Go Store for all your Kindle needs - Get Your Kindle Now!



Wondering what's the deal with Kindle Fire?  It's in color, amazing color, and Amazon's response to the NookColor and Nook Tablet.  My girlfriend got a Kindle Fire for Christmas. Ahhhh...her kids are so sweet.  While we were having lunch at Famouse Dave's (great ribs...mouth watering), she showed me her Kindle Fire.  It's Wi-Fi only, bummer, but there are alot of businesses who now provide free Wi-Fi; unfortunately Famous Dave's wasn't one of those. Hint:  FD get free Wi-Fi for us gadget geeks.

Well, she pulled out her Kindle Fire and I was blown away by the clarity and richness of the screen.  She had it on a slots game, one of the free apps she could download from Amazon.  The beauty and vibrancy of the color on that Kindle Fire had my mouth watering (the ribs hadn't arrived yet).  Like I said, FD doesn't offer free Wi-Fi so she couldn't show me the download or web connectivity; but she guaranteed me it was great.  She let me take it for a spin.  If you're familiar with the Kindle for PC you know about the library display; looks just like a library shelf.  All her books displayed all nice, neat and in vibrant color.  It's touch screen and real easy to use.  I still can't get the beauty of that screen out of my mind. Famous Dave's ribs delicious. Perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Been through a couple disasters in my time, we all have one way or another. Amazon affiliate.